CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A trip down memory lane

There really is no place like home. Although I now have my own home... there is something so settling to me to be back in my childhood home. I went up to my parents house today to get my Albies ads my dad saves for me and although I go to my parents house often there was noone home and I went into my old bedroom (which I seldom see any longer) sat on the floor and was instantly brought back to 14 years old. The smell, the sun coming through the window, everything was exactly how I remembered it minus the rabbits on the wall now (the room has been converted to my boys room now). It brought me back to a simpler time. A very happy childhood.

I love, love that house... so many memories in it. Such a happy place for me to be.

1 comments:

Dad said...

I'm glad you have such happy thoughts of your childhood...It makes me happy