CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just so darn busy

So lately I have been dealing with some anxiety issues... which is really pissing me off since I have never had any kind of emotional or anxiety type issues. I honestly have no idea why or where it came from but the anxiety is defenitely there.

It very well could have to do with how busy I have been lately... somedays I think I have taken on way to much and others I think I can just do it all no problem. This last weekend was by far the craziest I have had in awhile.

On Friday I headed to town early to get everything I needed for the HYS fundraiser we were having on Saturday.... it ended up taking alot longer then I had planned and barely made it home in time to get everything unloaded and head down to work the concession stand for the JV game.

On Saturday we had to be at capital High in Boise at 7 am for a wrestling tournament for the boys. Jace did so well, I was so bummed I forgot my camera. He did not win his matches but they were close and he didn't let the other guy pin him. I think in another year he is going to be one heck of a wrestler. I had to leave the tournament early and rush back to Homedale to set up for the fundraiser which I didn't get home from until after midnight.

On Sunday we were in Meridian at 11:30 for my dads b-day lunch at Famous Daves... which was AMAZING food!

Today the boys and I are doing nothing but cleaning house and I am loving every minute of it. And I wonder why I have anxiety??!!

0 comments: