CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break 2010

I can't believe another Spring Break has come and gone. I hate it when it is time for my boys to go back to school. I miss them so much when they are at school.

We had a great Spring Break. Spent alot of time with our good friends The Garrisons and the boys really loved that. We also had a couple days where we did nothing at all except snuggle on the couch and watch movies. I know how limited my time is that my boys can curl up under a blanket with me on the couch.

On Friday we went to Boise and spent a few hours at The Discovery Center. I love that place! The boys really love it too, but Rylan could live there if I let him. He would stay right in that pretend grocery store and be a pretend cashier and never leave. Gosh - he isn't my child is he?!

It was a really fun day and Ry already asked if I would take him back for his birthday in a couple weeks (which by the way I am really, really struggling with... but that is another post for another time).







1 comments:

Dad said...

looks like great fun!!