CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wrestlers

My boys had there first wrestling tournament yesterday in Homedale. It was such a long day... we started at 6:30 am with registrations and ended at 9:30 pm with clean up. It was such a good day! I love to watch my boys wrestle. They aren't great yet but with time I think they can be. Both did very well considering it was there very 1st match ever. Ry ended up taking 5th due to a forfeit and Jace took 6th. Both boys medaled due to the fact that all kids medal. That is what I love about these tournaments. I have video of both of them wrestling and will be getting it up soon. Rylan laughed so hard during his second match, it was hilarious. I am not sure if it was because he was nervous or he was just having that much fun. Jace was very serious and put up a good fight even though he was pinned fairly quickly.



0 comments: