CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The boys are gone

So the boys left on Friday to go deer hunting. This is the 1st time my husband has taken our oldest (almost 5) son. I told Jace he could go but there was 3 rules he had to promise me to follow.... 1. Don't touch the guns 2. Do not wander away from your dad and 3. Do not go bouncing through the woods like a deer. Josh and Jace thought the 3rd one was pretty funny and started "bouncing" like a deer. I was very serious!!! So they took off on Friday and so far all I have heard is no deer ( I am secretly hoping no deer because I hate the taste of it.)



















So this weekend by BFF (her hubby is hunting to) and I painted my dining room.... I absolutely love it. Now I want to paint the rest of my house! Although I must say I do not like the painting and taping process one bit. After we were done painting we went SHOPPING and out to eat! I love hubby very much but weekends like this sure are fun every now and then!



























2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, I love the new color!! It turned out awesome!! Good job... how did you have time to go shopping and out to eat? I always end up staying up all night and barely getting things back in place before they walk in the door.

Lindsey said...

Julie helped me and Friday night we taped everything off... got up early Sat and painted.. it is a fairly small room though. Went shopping, ate and came back and did the trim.