CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Little Superheros

My boys love to dress up in anything that flys, crawls, shoots and so on. You would think that by now I would have learned to not buy their Halloween costumes more then 1 day before Halloween.. but NO.. every year I buy them as soon as I see them (afraid the cute ones may sell out) and then of course I have to try them on the boys to make sure they fit. And then I can't get them out of the costumes.

















Rylan has recently decided he likes to dress up like mom.. which by the way my husband does not find amusing in the littlest. After all he is a BOY! I think it is cute that he wants to be like me and am trying to cherish it because I know soon enough he will want to be just like daddy.. just like his brother is. ( Note how he has on my shoes and my purse)




















1 comments:

Beth said...

I love the superheros!!

Don't forget to take the camera to get the pumpkins... it is the best place to take pictures, with the bright orange colors, they always turn out super cute!

Have fun!

p.s. Josh will get over it sooner or later! :)