CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Love my boys

My boys are at a really fun time.. sometimes frustrating but always fun. I made the mistake of telling Jace the other day that I wanted to hold his hand because someday he would not want to hold his mothers hand... he responded by saying "always mom, I will always hold your hand." I told him that when he grows up and moves away to go to College he would proabably not want to hold my hand and this was where I made the mistake. He got very upset and said he did not want to move away and asked me why in the world I would kick him out of the house and make him live somewhere else. He even had nightmares about it. I explained that he could live here and long as he wanted and I would never "kick him out". I love that he still thinks I am perfect...


Rylan on the other hand is starting the terrible 2's.. he has started to yell at me to "change my diaper mom" or "get me something to eat momma" leaving out the pleases and thank yous. I have discussed with him several times that this is inappropriate behavior and that he will be in time out when he feels the need to scream at his mother but we all know it is very hard to reason with a 2 year old. But this time is also so fun.. I am trying so hard to hang on to that last bit of baby left in him. We have recently started potty training and it is very hard for me... just another milestone come and gone. My baby is almost toilet trained.....

1 comments:

Beth said...

What a cute Picture with your boys!